Thursday, January 31, 2019

Zombies, Parasites, and Chocolate Milk...

It's nearly 2am and I can't get back to sleep: it's one of the hazards of working a cushy desk job with on-call hours. At least I can work in my pajamas some days, but the midnight calls when you're trying to fix your sleep schedule for both physical and mental health gets.. tiresome. So, here I am, rather than tossing and turning and staring at the ceiling for hours on end, I'm rambling into the vast blankness of the interwebs about nothing in particular. Have to keep the brain meats occupied, lest they eat themselves and plead for more. Brrraaaaaiiiiinnnsssssss....

Zombies. Scary in concept, but make no sense theoretically. Meats decay, as evidenced by the walking dead's progressively decaying... 'walking dead'. Brains are made of meat. Destroying said brains kills zombies. Wouldn't the brain meat decay enough that the zombies would just die off anyway? How would that even work? Best not think too much of these things I suppose... but with a decayed digestive system how in the world would zombies even eat people to replenish their brain meats? Why even eat people?

Cannibals. No... lets not go there. I used to be fascinated by folks like Dahmer and other such cannibal serial killers, but in a 'woah people are really fucked up' sort of way, not a 'oh this is cool' kind of thing. People are gross and full of diseases and parasites, lets not eat them please.

Parasites. Never had any that I know of personally, but man there are some gross stories out there. Most deadly parasite in the world? Probably humans... what with all of the consumption and destroying of habitats and the like. Feeding off of their host planet until it dies and they have to go off and find a new unfortunate host. Maybe that's what happened to Mars and we're just sending Earth off in that path... (I know, I know.. that's completely unscientific, but it makes for great mind material at two in the morning).

Humans. Mean well on the whole, but can't get out of our own damned way. We're currently being led by the dumb and greedy... why does that happen so goddamned often? And it's not like it's just an American thing - this seems to be a worldwide epidemic happening. We parasites have become a full blown infection and no one has the antibiotics strong enough to put a stopper on it before it gets even worse. The future looks bleak, but at least for now there's chocolate milk and the internet. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is my obsession?

Hot damn my brainmeats just don't want to work these days... I feel like I've lost all creativity and thought and damn nothing seems...